This is the landing page for the live stream of North Pocono Board of Education meetings. Meetings at which the board may vote are streamed when possible, including regular monthly meetings (which take place from August through June), special meetings (held as necessary), and emergency meetings (held as necessary).
Resources are provided below to help make the streaming experience as rich as possible. Those resources include:
- A link to the form for asking questions of the board and/or making comments. Comments must be submitted no later than 90 minutes before the meeting starts.
- Questions and comments will be read during the public comment portion of the meeting.
- Questions must pertain to agenda items only.
- A link to the Board of Education's meeting agenda page
- Simply click the month for the agenda you wish to view. Agendas are in PDF format. Depending on the browser you are using, you might need to install an app to read PDF files.
- A link to the video live stream
- Technical difficulties could cause this link to change at any time. If you lose the live stream, refresh this page and click the link again.
- The video will not be functional until the date and time at which the board meeting starts.
- A link to a recording of the most recently streamed board meeting