The Business Office is directed by Business Manager Tom McIntyre. A 1996 graduate of the Pennsylvania State University, Tom earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He has previously served with distinction as the Chief Financial Officer of the East Stroudsburg Area School District.
The Business Office handles all fiscal operations of the district. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Budget projection, preparation and oversight
- Bid preparation and oversight
- Bond management
- Accounting and treasury management
- Purchasing, accounts payable, and shipping and receiving
- State reporting
- Tax collection coordination
- Records management and document production
- Management of the district's insurance porfolio
In addition to the Business Manager, the office employs a staff accountant, an accounts payable clerk, and an office clerk.