Requesting information under the Right-to-Know law
Requests for access to public records may be made by completing the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records Standard Right-to-Know Request Form. The form can be submitted by mail, fax, E-mail or in person.
- Office of Open Records Standard Right-to-Know Law Request form:
- Requests submission options:
- Mail to Thomas J. McIntyre, NPSD Open Records Officer, 701 Church Street, Moscow, PA 18444.
- Fax to (570) 842-0886, ATTN: Thomas J. McIntyre, NPSD Open Records Officer.
- Email to email@example.com.
- Requests may be made in person from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. on school days at the District Office at 701 Church Street, Moscow, PA 18444.
- NPSD does not accept Open Records/Right to Know requests made by phone.
- NPSD does not accept anonymous Open Records/Right to Know requests.
- Please include the words, “Right to Know Request” or “Open Records Request” in the subject line of any request made by e-mail or sent by fax.
- For questions about NPSD Open Records/Right to Know requests, please call Mr. Thomas J. McIntyre, NPSD Open Records Officer at (570) 842-7659, ext. 8221 during business hours.
An individual has a right to appeal a denial of a request for information in writing to Office of Open Records, 333 Market Street, 16th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17101-2234. Appeals must be filed within 15 business days of the mailing date of the agency’s response.
North Pocono School District Right-to-Know policy
Pennsylvania Office of Open Records website